Thanks to bnn for designing the header
mark bro ..The James Taylor Quartet – Love Will Keep Us Together CDS posting ?
Thanks Marty!김성태... Sorry i don't have that CDS, i only have the "Love The Life" CDS.
Maximum respect Mark!
Hey Mark! Hey 김성태!If you let me, I uploaded the James Taylor Quartet cds (192Kbps)solidfiles.com/v/axdQGyMaPRayd
Thanks FeelsGoodMusik!I think i'll buy the CDS meanwhile in the near future to post on the blog :)
Thanks killa!
FeelsGoodMusik thznks :^)
mark bro .. I am always thankful in this blog.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
mark bro ..The James Taylor Quartet – Love Will Keep Us Together CDS posting ?
Thanks Marty!
김성태... Sorry i don't have that CDS, i only have the "Love The Life" CDS.
Maximum respect Mark!
Hey Mark! Hey 김성태!
If you let me, I uploaded the James Taylor Quartet cds (192Kbps)
solidfiles.com/v/axdQGyMaPRayd
Thanks FeelsGoodMusik!
I think i'll buy the CDS meanwhile in the near future to post on the blog :)
Thanks killa!
FeelsGoodMusik thznks :^)
mark bro .. I am always thankful in this blog.
Post a Comment