Thursday, 25 February 2016

Incognito - I Hear Your Name




Label: Talkin' Loud
Cat. No: TLKCD 56, 852 119-2
Format: CD, Single
Country: UK
Released: 1995


Tracklisting:
1 I Hear Your Name (Roger's Radio Mix)
2 I Hear Your Name (Bluey's 12'')
3 I Hear Your Name (Roger's Ultimate Anthem Mix)
4 I Hear Your Name (T-Empo's Summer Vibes 12'')
5 I Hear Your Name (Bluey's Samba)

Discogs


5 comments:

MBari said...

Great place you have here!

Anonymous said...

Thanks For The Incognito Great Track,Was Wondering if you have Incognitos Pieces Of A Dream ,Givin it Up,Everday, Mixes Cdms Or Vinly Mixes To Share Thank You

Mark S said...

I was planning on posting another Incognito single, but that will be the last one for a while, perhaps?

Ripping vinyl isn't possible i'm afraid.

SoulfulHouseTrax said...

Why afraid?

Mark S said...

Ripping vinyl is not an easy job compared to CD ripping :)