Label: Talkin' Loud Cat. No: LOUDJ-1 Format: CD, Maxi-Single, Promo Country: UK Released: 1995 Tracklisting: 1 Good Love (CJ's 7'' Mix) 2 Good Love (CJ's 12'' Mix) 3 Good Love (CJ's R'N'B Mix) Discogs
4 comments:
russ richardson
said...
wicked upload, do you have the roger s remix of everyday you could upload, any incognito would be great. thanks again
the sanchez mix is not posted up anywhere online, not even on you tube, not on i-tunes, i had the promo but would like a clean version, thanks for posting these tracks its great to have them
4 comments:
wicked upload, do you have the roger s remix of everyday you could upload, any incognito would be great. thanks again
Yes, i have more Incognito cd singles including Everyday. I like to post rarer singles by them though.
Thanks for stopping by again Russ :)
the sanchez mix is not posted up anywhere online, not even on you tube, not on i-tunes, i had the promo but would like a clean version, thanks for posting these tracks its great to have them
I'm surprised to hear that, Russ. I'll see what i can do then :)
Post a Comment